Saturday, September 7, 2013

Looking Back, I like What I See

My Daily Gratitudes: 09/07/2013

A co-worker shared a few articles about writing with me. I feel like these articles have taught me a lot even if the lessons don't show up in my writing any time soon. Regardless of that, I'm grateful for the lessons and my co-worker's thoughtfulness.

After enduring a very rough Labor Day weekend, followed by a rough rest of the week, I'm very, very grateful for today being slow and easy going.

I can look back and see that more or less, I've stuck to my exercise routine and I'm seeing steady gains. My motivation is largely inspired from reading Change Anything. I'm very grateful for having a history of consistency for the past few months concerning my exercise. And again, I am grateful for having read that book.

* * *

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

I enjoyed working on a future "Bookshare" post today. Writing these blog posts-- in and of themselves-- are often a positive event. The positive nature of posting here becomes quite apparent when my schedule doesn't allow me time to write a post.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment