Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What's Up?

My Daily Gratitudes: 09/03/2013

I got really busy over the weekend with some projects from work. While I had plenty to be thankful for, I just didn't have time to stop and blog about it.

With that said . . .

I'm grateful that the weekend is finally over. I wouldn't normally say that as a regular Mon-Fri 8 to 5'er, but this weekend was way more labor than it was holiday.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to have recently experienced a conversation with a long time friend from the other side of the world using Whatsapp. This was the first time I actually got excited about the idea of texting.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to have set up a dhcp service for someone. While it's not hard to do, it is hard to do for the person who needs your help. I'm grateful that they had the confidence in me to ask, and that I have developed the competence to provide the service.

I'm also grateful for our exercise machine. While exercise is tough sometimes, having a machine of my own makes everything much better. I really do think I would have quit or either skipped a lot of my  schedule if I couldn't just hop onto the machine and get it done.

* * *

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

I finally got to sit down and blog!

--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment