Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cold Outside, but Warm Indoors

Ooops!

I scheduled a post to publish on the December 6th (last Friday); however, the blog entry didn't post as intended. I don't know what I did wrong. Regardless, I finally got my entry to post retroactively. So, check it out if you're interested:

Book Share Times Two: The Adventures of Johnny Bunko & Strengths Finders 2.0


My Gratitudes for Wednesday, Dec. 11th, 2013

I'm grateful for central heating.

Yet, at the same time, I'm grateful that it's cooler lately. I get tired of the mugginess that come near the Gulf during summer months. I welcome this colder air very much.

I'm grateful for the management style of our IT Director. When we run into problems that are urgent, he supports us rather than rail against us. I'm really grateful for that.

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours

My son won a chess game against an opponent who is usually difficult for him to beat. He started studying a few weeks ago. Looks like his studying is paying off. I'm happy to see him focus on something worthwhile for once.

My daughter showed me some items she made out of clay. At first, I thought she was just showing me toys she got from school. Then, it dawned on me that she made them. Wow! I need to put her in sculpture / art classes or something.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment