Thursday, December 5, 2013

Free Drinks, Automobiles, and Commencement Exercises-- Woo-hoo!

My Gratitudes for Dec 5, 2013

I'm grateful for the free drink that the restaurant cashier gave me today. That was very kind of her.

I'm grateful for my (so far) reliable vehicle. By New Year's day I will have had this vehicle for a year; This vehicle has replaced my last one of 12 years. Would be better if I could enjoy it without the monthly note. Oh well . . . I suppose I should also be grateful that I can afford the note, too.

My wife's class meets only once more-- then she graduates! Woo-hoo!

Positive Event From the Last 24 Hours

I got to experience a sense of flow today at work. I felt productive and I felt like a team player today. Experiencing flow is always a positive thing.

--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment