Sunday, December 15, 2013

Communication

Gratitudes for Sunday, December 15th, 2013

I'm grateful that my wife is open and honest with me-- even when that may lead to a tough, undesirable conversation. Better to have the communication lines open, than to have deceit or hidden, negative feelings.

I'm grateful that my wife finally received her diploma Saturday.

I'm grateful that my wife enjoyed several moments of great happiness today.

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours

My wife and I had dinner with family and friends after her commencement ceremony. She took the time to express her thanks to me for standing by her and supporting her through school. I felt proud of her and I was honored to have had the change to play a significant role in her success.

I also think back to last weekend. I was remiss in posting that my wife and I went out dancing last week. That was a positive event that I've kept thinking about across the week.

--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment