Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving

I Was Remiss

Obviously, I've had trouble making time for anything personal lately; however, I'm hoping to turn that around now. I was remiss in not expressing my gratitude here on this blog during the Thanksgiving holiday. Then again, I was out of town with no Internet access. Still, though. I really wanted to stop and post something. I should have arranged something.

Good thing it's still not too late to be thankful!


So . . . What Were You Thankful For This Thanksgiving?

I hope you took time to reflect on those things that you're grateful for this past Thanksgiving day. And in reality, expressing gratitude each day can be important to generating happiness. Consider keeping your own journal or maybe even share your sense of gratitude in the comments section.

I'm grateful for friendships and family ties which overcome time and distance. I'm grateful for my wife and her display of courage recently when she confronted a serious problem head on and made her voice heard. I'm grateful that I can look back across this year and more or less be satisfied with the overall state of my family. I'm grateful that my travels over the holiday were safe and trouble free.


New BookShare Post Coming Up

I've been sitting on a post for a while now-- but I've finally scheduled it to be published by the end of this week. I'm sharing more ideas and tips on how to add more happiness to your life. I hope you enjoy!

--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment