Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Little Girl and Her Teddy Bear

My Daily Gratitudes for 08/04/2013

I'm grateful for the opportunity to see my daughter's excitement at Build-A-Bear today.

I'm grateful for my son's sense of humor.

I'm grateful that I got most of my errands done for this weekend-- which also included grocery shopping for my mom.

* * *

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

Watching my daughter have so much fun with her bear-- and seeing my wife come home and play with her and the new bear before I ran off to get my mom's groceries.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment