Thursday, August 8, 2013

Belt Loops

My Daily Gratitudes: 08/08/2013

I'm grateful that one of the other sysadmins volunteered for maintenance tonight.

I'm grateful that my wife's account class is over.

I'm grateful that tomorrow is Friday!

* * *

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

This has been a hard week with school kicking in. Admittedly, I've found myself feeling grouchy at times or angry. But, so far, when I sit down to reflect on good things that have happened and exercise my stress away (rather than punching someone) I feel much better.

Today-- the positive thing that happened was . . . I had to pull my belt tighter than normal to keep my pants up. Yup. I'm making progress that not even the scale can argue with.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment