Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sour Moods Pass

My Daily Gratitudes: 08/07/2013

I'm grateful that my sour mood from yesterday has passed. I woke up today and felt really good. I guess I just needed some extra rest.

I'm grateful that I was able take it easy today and get my exercising out of the way.

I'm grateful that my kids both had a good day at school despite not feeling ready to start a new school year.

* * *

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

I felt really charged both before and after my workout. I got some things done that I've been putting off. I feel better about tackling this school year.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment