Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fun With Friends

My Daily Gratitudes: 08/22/13

I'm grateful for having the time today to catch up with a friend and practice playing a little Go / Baduk / WeiQi. I had fun and it was nice to actually talk face to face with somebody outside of family and co-workers.

I'm grateful for the show Family Tree. I dunno . . . that lady with the talking puppet gets me rolling every time!

I'm grateful that melatonin has helped me get better sleep so that I was able to get up early every day this week so far. I even had time to exercise before work! Wow!

* * *

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

I exercised before work, played Go with a friend, watched a few really funny scenes, had a lot of laughter at work today-- just had an all around good day today.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment