Friday, August 23, 2013

Food, Beer, Friends

My Daily Gratitudes: 08/23/2013

I'm grateful for both the sense of humor and in depth level of conversation my co-workers express around me.

I'm grateful for friends with whom I can speak candidly.

I'm grateful to confirm that a friend of mine that I was worried about is OK.

I'm grateful my daughter remember she left her glasses at the restaurant before we got too far down the road.

* * *

Positive Events from the Past 24 Hours:

I just enjoyed food and beer today. Since today is my free day from my diet, I indulged; and it was good.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment