Saturday, August 10, 2013

Whew!

My Daily Gratitudes: 08/10/2013

Yeah . . . I missed posting yesterday. Long day, didn't get a chance to blog. I hit the sack early and quite honestly, didn't feel too grateful for much of anything, though I had plenty to feel grateful for had I taken the time to think about it.

Today-- slightly different story.

I'm grateful that my wife finally got her party planning done and that party she helped put together is finally in progress and probably wrapping up by now. I'm glad the stress of preparation has finally passed.

I'm grateful that my mom came through for me again in many big ways.

I'm grateful that I found time to workout. My chances for finding time to workout was looking slim at first, but I squeezed in my routine. And, I actually had a desire to do it, too. I'm grateful for that. It really helps when you feel like it.

* * *

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

Even though it was a lot of work, I know my wife was happy that I took the time out to help her decorate for the party she had for his sister. A lot of people promised to help her, but few actually pitched in.

Also, it was good that I got up before noon today. I felt good getting up earlier today. I felt like I actually used my day rather than slumbering it away due to my (self-diagnosed) delayed sleep phase disorder.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment