Monday, August 5, 2013

Honesty

My Daily Gratitudes: 08/05/2013

I'll be honest; Today, I don't feel quite so happy. But, that doesn't mean I can't still be grateful . . . so here it goes:

I'm grateful that my mom sounded happy when I called her today. There was a bit of cheer behind her voice. That was nice to hear.

I'm grateful that the office has gotten a bit quieter. We've had some personnel changes just recently. A lot of the goofing off looks like it will come to an end.

I'm grateful that my stomach stopped hurting this morning. I don't know what it was, but something I ate decided to disagree with me this morning.

* * *

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

I made it through my workout. Man, it was tough. I raised the bar a bit on my routine. I made it though.

Also, I got a little talk time with my wife. She's been really busy lately. Taking the time to talk was good to do.

Well . . . Now that I've reflected on all that, I feel a little bit better now. Maybe instead of venting over all the negative things, we should spend more time pointing out the positive things.

Hmmmm . . . .
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment