Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Family and Friends

My Daily Gratitudes: 08/13/2013

I'm grateful that my wife catered to me when I was feeling sick.

I'm grateful that tonight my kids did their homework with no fuss, did it accurately and completely! Wow!

I'm grateful that my kids had fun playing together-- the old, fashioned way-- with toys and not i Pods and Nintendo games. They're OK, but sometimes you gotta play the old school way.

* * *

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

A friend told me about Duolingo today. Looks awesome.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment