Saturday, August 3, 2013

Technical Difficulties . . .

This post was meant to be my Daily Gratitudes Post for 08/02/03. I got blindsided by some work related technical issues and I didn't get the change to post before midnight. Nonetheless, my Daily Gratitudes for 08/02/03 are:

1. I'm grateful for our media and free speech. Yeah, our media can get carried away a lot with some really stupid things. But, when they do things like expose fraud and hold State and Federal governments accountable, I'm well pleased.

2. I'm grateful that it was a really fun, easy going Friday until my unexpected problem started. It has dampened my happy buzz somewhat because I may have to go check some things-- which means leaving home, heading out just when I was about to go to bed. But, that's OK. I know I'll get my happy buzz back. In due time. I'm grateful I had it for when I did, today.

3. I'm grateful for having access to the music I love. Listening to my favorite songs can really lift my spirits.

* * *
Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

I'm still keeping that laundry under control. I washed some smaller loads and I've been keeping it under control. That has gone a long way towards keeping my living space ordered and has kept stress down. I'm really glad about that.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment