Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Internet: A Wonder of the World

My Daily Gratitudes: 08/25/2013

I'm grateful that I have employment and a place to live that is comfortable. No, I don't have riches or a big home, but what I have is enough and is comfortable. Upon watching a new story about "ant colonies" forming among college students in parts of China, I realized that what I have is something to be very thankful for in this day and time.

I'm grateful that my wife doesn't give up or give in to the stresses of life.

I'm grateful for the Internet: I'm still amazed at the way it can bring us entertainment, news, useful information-- all while at the same time keeping us in touch with close friends who live far way.

* * *

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

I enjoyed a moment of nostalgia with my kids as we watching cartoon intros from the '80s.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment