Friday, July 19, 2013

Doctor Visits, Work, and Cold Blooded Animals

My Daily Gratitudes: 07/19/2013

I'm grateful that my job will let me run my children to the doctor with little notice and no fuss.

I'm grateful that the reason for taking my son to the doctor turned out to NOT be serious like we thought before taking him.

I'm grateful that my daughter is finally starting to enjoy riding her bike. She had some trouble learning, but now she's starting to really like it. We're still a bit shaky, though.

I'm also grateful that my wife's doctor's visit didn't turn up anything too serious as well.

I'm grateful that I got a lot of work done this week.

* * *
Positive Event from the last 24 hours:

I popped in a DVD of a documentary series titled Life in Cold Blood. Very cool. Even cooler-- I looked up and the whole family was transfixed at one point. Each one wandered over and started watching. It was neat to share in the amazement of what reptiles and amphibians can do and how they live so differently simply because their blood is controlled by their environment and not internally.


--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment