Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Home Sweet Home

My Daily Gratitudes: 07/24/2013

I'm grateful for the comfort of my own home. Now that I've caught up on some cleaning, home is more relaxing lately.

While I don't enjoy any amount of back pain, I'm grateful that stretching again tonight has really helped my back feel even better.

I'm grateful that my wife brought home dinner tonight.

* * *

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

Disk two of Life in Cold Blood came in. I popped it in and the kids stopped doing whatever it was they were doing and ran in to watch it with me. I like that they are captivated by something educational.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment