Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Good Job, Dad . . .

My Daily Gratitudes: 07/17/2013

I'm grateful for the way my son told me, "Good job, Dad" after I finished my workout. I think he could tell I really wanted to be doing something else. But, when he slipped that one in on me, I felt really good. He's watching. I made the right choice and he noticed (and complimented me on it. His manners surprise me sometimes!)

I'm grateful for the time I had to talk with my wife today about making improvements for our lives. We're planning together. I think we're about to shake things up together (in a positive way, that is).

I'm grateful that my after-hours server maintenance completed before midnight. Whether or not it's problem-free depends on when the end-users test it tomorrow. Looks good so far . . .

* * *
Positive Event from the past 24 hours:

Today, I could really feel the results of the time management strategies I from the book Time Management for System Administrators. If you're a SysAdmin, you need this book.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment