Monday, July 15, 2013

Feeling Good

My Daily Gratitudes: 07/15/2013

I'm grateful for the feeling I had when I woke up this morning. I woke up today and I felt great starting out. I had some pep in my step when I went off to work today. I liked that and I value that.

I'm grateful that I could be helpful at work today.

I'm grateful that I could be helpful at home for my wife this evening.

I'm grateful that I had time to come home over lunch and enjoy a meal and take it easy before heading back to work.


* * *

Positive Event from the past 24 hours:

I had a nice time with my wife last night on our little date. Yeah, the movie sucked, but we had a good time just being together. I felt really good most of the day. I wish I could bottle that feeling and sell it!

--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment