Saturday, July 20, 2013

Laundry, Lizards and Life; A Little Gaming, Too.

My Daily Gratitudes: 07/20/2013

I'm grateful for the time off I had today. I used it to catch up on my backlog of laundry and some much needed house cleaning.

I'm grateful for the fact that Netflix recommended Life in Cold Blood to me. I watched a lot of it while doing laundry. I'm glad to have been exposed to so much information. Watching lizards gives me so many insights about my own life. Very interesting.

I'm grateful for my life and that I'm not some other animal's dinner.

* * *

Positive Events from the Past 24 Hours:

My son accused his sister of deleting a character profile on a video game where he spent a lot of time building his character. My daughter felt sure she hadn't done it and if she had, it was only an honest mistake.

I was tempted to have her profile deleted so she could know how it feels, but then, I thought better of it. Maybe my son was in the wrong instead.

Sure enough, we double-checked. His profile was there all along-- he just overlooked it at first.

I'm really glad I didn't over react. That would have been so unfair to my daughter.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment