Sunday, July 21, 2013

Peanut Butter on Bread and an Empty Laundry Basket

My Daily Gratitudes: 07/21/2013

I'm grateful for the opportunity to visit with my mom today.

I'm grateful for the arthritis cream she gave me for my lower back. It really seemed to help. My lower back has been aching for a few days.

I'm grateful for having the means to eat a few decent meals throughout the day. Not everyone gets to have that and I recognize that I'm fortunate to have that.

* * *

Positive Event from the past 24 Hours:

A few things:

1. Finally finished watching a documentary about guess what?! Happiness. I hope to share more about it in an upcoming post.

2. My daughter tried to make us breakfast in bed (again).

3. I completed my workout despite having reservations at first. Even made my best time so far.

4. My son helped cook dinner.

5. My laundry basket is virtually empty!
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment