Thursday, July 18, 2013

Yeah.

My Daily Gratitudes: 07/18/2013

I'm grateful for my former supervisor dropping in to visit the office and taking time to pull me aside for a short chat. Talking with him always proves invaluable.

I'm grateful for my co-workers thinking of me at lunch time and inviting me along. I enjoyed hanging out with them today.

I'm grateful (once again) for the impact that the book Change Anything is having on my life. I told my wife about it and what I'm doing as a result. Today, when I get home, I saw evidence that she had exercised today. And this time, I have a feeling she'll be able to maintain her routine. I'm so glad to see that!

And guess who introduced me to Change Anything? My supervisor that I mentioned above. Like I said, talking to that guy is always invaluable!

* * *

Positive Event from the past 24 hours:

I crushed my workout, today. Yeah. Man, I was in the zone today.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment