Saturday, July 27, 2013

Just Hanging Out

My Daily Gratitudes: 07/27/2013

I'm grateful for having a lot of downtime today. Today, I just basically sat around and chilled out after exercising. Nice.

I'm grateful that our family gets along overall. Having that is underrated.

I'm grateful for my wife's love.

* * *

Positive Event from the past 24 hours:

Today was my free day to eat something outside of my eating plan. I got a few donuts with the kids. Krispy Kremes rock! My daughter ate one and said: You can always count on Krispy Kreme to make the day a happy one!

I agree.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment