Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stretching, Cleaning, and Old Friends

My Daily Gratitude: 07/23/2013

I'm grateful for the stretch technique I read about for my lower back. It works wonders!

I'm also grateful that my back isn't hurting as much as it could. I've felt worse before. I'm glad I'm not dealing with that kind of pain.

I'm grateful for the fact that my wife found the courage to workout today. I'm glad about that.

I'm grateful for my kids: my son's sense of humor and maturity, and my daughter's creativity and loving-kindness.

* * *

Positive Event from the past 24 hours:

I heard from a few old friends via e-mail. And I got my kitchen cleaned up and back in order tonight.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment