Monday, July 29, 2013

Still Clutter Free; Now a Chance to Catch Up on Some Rest

My Daily Gratitudes: 07/29/2013

I'm grateful that my house is still clutter free so far. I'm really enjoying that.

I'm grateful that my back was nearly pain free today. What a relief that was!

I'm grateful for coming across some really great resources over the years. I'm grateful for having come across the books and videos that have changed my life in a positive way.

* * *

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

Despite having little sleep, I made it through the work day effortlessly. Now, it's not quite 22:15. I think I can hit the sack and catch up on some much needed rest.
--
If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment