Wednesday, July 10, 2013

So . . . Google Really Was Down Today Just for a Bit

My Daily Gratitudes for 07/10/2013:

I was grateful (and relieved) to find this morning that my DNS servers had nothing to do with the reason why nobody at our office could reach Google. I'm not saying I was happy that Google was down, just glad to know that Google's inaccessibility had nothing to do with my DNS servers-- like every one suspected at first. I feel validated.

I am grateful for the vendor who took us out to lunch today to a really nice restaurant. He was also very gracious in the level of support he offered. His customer service and salesmanship stands out.

I am grateful for air conditioning, because man-- it's hot out there!

***

Positive Event from the past 24 Hours:

My kids are quite talkative. While that may seem nerve-racking at times, it also means that the lines of communication are open and they care what we think. I'm glad to know that (at least for now) my kids talk to us and still look up to us as their parents. My son and daughter told me about their day today-- the programs they watch, the pictures they draw. That means a lot.


If you haven't already done so, I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog. In that post, you'll find links to three TED Talks that could really impact your life in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment