Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Walking, Work-outs, and Hubble Deep Field Images

My Daily Gratitudes: 07/09/2013

I'm grateful for having transportation. When I think of all the places I have to be, I'd never make it to any of them if walking and public transportation were my only option. Public transportation in big cities rock . . . not so much in smaller cities strapped for money. So, I'm very thankful for my current mode of transportation.

I'm grateful that I have co-workers who collaborate and share with me. If they chose to, they could be stingy and withhold knowledge and stab me in the back at any change they get. But, so far as I can tell, they don't. I really appreciate that.

I made it through my 20 minute workout. It was tough and I really wanted to quit around the 11 minute mark-- but I made it through. I'm happy about that.

Positive Event from the Past 24 Hours:

I found some pictures from the Hubble Deep Field Telescope today and just took the time to enjoy them. I also viewed images from probes that have taken pictures throughout our solar system. Our Universe is so amazing! I'm glad to live in a time where I can witness such findings!

P.S.
I invite you to read my main title post in order to better understand the purpose behind this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment